SMYM UNITE Cancellation and Refund Terms and Conditions:
Registration Cancellation by Participant:
All cancellations of UNITE registrations must be made in writing to Youth Apostolate of St. Thomas Eparchy, Melbourne via email to email@example.com processing.
- Cancellations prior to 31stOctober 11:59 pm will incur an administration fee of $30 for each registrant. Remaining amount will be refunded to your account within 30 days of notification.
- Cancellations prior to 20thNovember 11:59 pm will incur a penalty of $150 for each registrant. Remaining amount will be refunded to your account within 30 days of notification.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline of 20thNovember will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
- Cancellations will be accepted via email and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
- These above terms and conditions apply to all SMYM Events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.
Event Cancellation by SMYM:
- SMYM reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If SMYM cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Privacy and Security of Credit Card Information Provided by Participants:
- SMYM takes reasonable steps to protect privacy and safety of information provided.
- We do not store credit card information on our website.
- We use a third-party payment processor with secure payment technology for all transactions held on our site.
- We do not, at any time, hold or store any credit card information or data on our website.